Tuesday, December 1, 2009

december.

The month of December has entirely crept up on me! Arguably one of the most exciting months of the year - it's filled with glam, glitter, gifts, and more parties than will fit on a social gal's calendar. This obviously, leaves me with a plethora of things to write about. Decorating, feasting, giving and receiving - I'm hoping to cover it all in Prettier Party style.

While doing this, I am really excited to transition my blog from Blogger to Wordpress! Vassar surprised me on my birthday with my very own website (I bet you can guess what the address is...). The design is a little different (and will probably morph into something completely different as I figure out how to manipulate the new format - I am currently completely clueless) but mostly it will allow me many more options as I try and build my blog to be prettier and prettier!

No comments:

Post a Comment